The Seagull Coastline Folk Cedar Acoustic Guitar is a concert size model based on the dimensions of a classical guitar.
The guitar has a good bottom end and mids, however the treble is just a touch short of sounding “boxy”. Overall for under $400 its a fine guitar. It would have been better to have a one piece neck, but I’m sure they would charge another $125 for that.
The smaller body size enhances the instrument’s sound in the mid-range, also making it excellent for fingerpicking.
Details of the Seagull Coastline Folk Cedar Guitar:
[amazon-product bgcolor=”ffffff” align=”left” bordercolor=”ffffff”]B000VSGVE0[/amazon-product]
- Top : Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides : 3-layer lamination of wild cherry wood
- Neck : Silver Leaf Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge : Rosewood
- Tusq® nut and compensated saddle
- Finish : Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 21 frets
- Nut: 1.8″
- Upper Bout: 11.14″
- Lower Bout: 14.76″
- Waist: 9.46″
- Body Length: 19.6″
- Body Depth: 4.2″